Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Monsters 3 starting to hit.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kim just said that his Monsters 3 should be arriving today or tommorow.

    So keep your eyes open!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member profbobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2004
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I refuse to keep my eyes open. Whatcha gonna do? Huh?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Buy all the figs while your eyes are closed.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KyleH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yep, I ordered a set from Kim today and they should be shipped tomorrow. Can't freakin' wait!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I predict you guys are gonna be blown away by these. Just blown away. How much more blown can you be? None. None more blown.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cr0w:
    I predict you guys are gonna be blown away by these. Just blown away. How much more blown can you be? None. None more blown.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm probably going to order mine from KT soon.,..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can we be blow'd away?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Psychotron's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cr0w:
    I predict you guys are gonna be blown away by these. Just blown away. How much more blown can you be? None. None more blown.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">\m/ Tap

    Wait, they hate being called Tap.

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 22, 2004 06:41 AM: Message edited by: Psychotron ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cr0w:
    I predict you guys are gonna be blown away by these. Just blown away. How much more blown can you be? None. None more blown.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I predict you being right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •